blog-header

Saturday 12 October 2013

I’m Boulet, a french cartoonist…

Saturday morning. Bacon rolls, a cup o’ tea and some web scanning for inspiration. I found this fellas work. His illustration style is beautiful, a self contained world overflowing with warmth, but what really impresses are the ideas. Boulet is French - I’m not even sure of his full name – and the blog I found is a work in progress where he is painstakingly going through a massive backlog of his French language work and translating it for us awkward English speakers. It’s well worth a look.

One of the simplest but most effective uses of gif animations I’ve seen.

EN-ToyoGIF01EN-ToyoGIF02EN-ToyoGIF03 (1)EN-ToyoGIF04EN-ToyoGIF05EN-ToyoGIF06EN-ToyoGIF07EN-ToyoGIF08EN-ToyoGIF09EN-ToyoGIF10EN-ToyoGIF11

and this little idea was the one that first caught my eye

EN-Kinder1EN-Kinder2EN-Kinder3

0 comments:

Post a Comment