blog-header

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Cake Me Out Tonight!

Grillust™'s very own Morrissey lookie likey, This Charming Man, Nick Dodds (33) recently 'pleased pleased us' by 'giving us what we want' when he turned up in the studio with a tray of free cake!

There was certainly 'panic on the streets of Carlisle' as word got out and a hungry throng gathered.

Pictured above are Dwayne Bell and Jim Millington (both 33), working Hand in Glove as they descend on Nick using a classic pincer movement. Well I Wonder who was the first to the caramel shortcake? All I can tell you is that Dwayne was heard to cry "I Want the One I Can't Have".

Here's 'The Captain' (Captain Simon Davies, 33) pictured with a half-eaten flapjack. "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" said our unhappy leader adding; "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish; it must be because I'm Still Ill".


Moving on from the tutors; Nick started proffering the tasty treats to the students (all 21). Here's Mark modestly selecting a humble cookie after Ieva (back to camera) who is not a Girl Afraid used A Rush and a Push to beat him to a huge slice of Sachertorte. "Bigmouth Strikes Again" quipped the disappointed Mark.

If there are any other cake related, rock band referencing posts that you would like to see on this blog, you know you only have to Ask... 




0 comments:

Post a Comment